Friday, June 09, 2006

2 Ole' Farts

This apple didn't fall very far from the tree apparently. Yesterday me and my dad were BOTH sitting around the house with some major back pain. He's having upper back issues while I'm having lower back issues. It was truly a surreal and funny site, given the fact that we also look alike, only he's now about 3x as heavy as me. Maybe 4. Don't get the wrong idea though cuz I'm pretty fucking skinny.

That's probably what brought my back pain on again though, my vanity. I always seem to injure it at the gym working out trying to get some more muscles. I don't even know why I bother half the time, cuz I still look the same as when I don't work out. I secretly keep hoping I'll wake up with those six pack washboards abs that I so love on other men.

U'd think I was 80 the way I'm walking and moaning right now. Your back ain't shit to play with, and as this is the second time in just 3 months that I've had this issue, methinks maybe next time I should hire a personal trainer to work on my lower back strength ... only I can't afford one. If only I could offer sex instead of money ... and I have a few trainers in mind, too. Mmmm hmmmm. My back would get a work out then!

"It's Friday and I'm ready 2 swing, I pick up my girls 2 hit the party scene ..." - Aaliyah, Back and Forth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home